Tuesday, October 26, 2010

World’s Coolest Intern

Is there something so cool, and even hottest?


Image courtesy from here

Yes, there YOU are. So long I have been searching for this coolest news ever. Like EVAR on NUFFNANG's Blog. Oh dear, it is COOL as KEWL as it is sound. Remember teenager always said KEWL or HOWT?.

Presenting, the Theme Song for this entry, short version of If you’re Happy. (drum rolling) ;)

If you want to be World’s Coolest Intern and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you want to be
World’s Coolest Intern, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)
If you want to be with Standard Chartered Bank and you know it, shout "
Hurray! " (hoo-ray!)
If you are the World’s Coolest Intern and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you want it so badly and you know it, do all three. (
clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

Why I should be the coolest intern in town?

I am cool enough because * I AM NOT A PERSON THAT WILL HAVE A LONG CONVERSATION PLUS GOSSIPING WITH MY FRIENDS ON THE PHONE DURING THE INTERNSHIP, I AM NOT AS HARDWORKING LIKE A BUFFALO ON THE FIELD, BUT SURE I CAN PUT MY BEST EFFORT RATHER THAN BEING A PERSON THAT 24-HOURS ON FB, UPDATING STATUS ON TWITTER, BLOGGER, EVEN THOUGH I DO THAT ON MY CASUAL DAY BUT ABSOLUTELY NO IF IM ONE AND THE ONLY ONE OF THE INTERN BECAUSE I AM TOO COOL TO BE LIKE THAT, YET THE HOTTEST.

* Please read this in one breath.

Now, presenting the coolest person in Sarang Buaya, Batu Pahat, Johor *(drum rolling again)

Opps, sorry. This one not the coolest pics that I have. This one was 7 years back in the school.

Let me check again, huh? Okay, drummer, stop doing your drum-thingy. Its really annoyed me. I want to search my big messy closet for more coolest pic. Oh please, just shut up, drummer!

Yes. This picture I should declare it as the coolest. By borrowing my sister's baju kurung for her nikah, and wear it during my convocation is yet to be the hottest feeling ever. Like EVAR. ahah The feeling during the convocation is AWESOME. After the convocation, by wearing those baju nikah, I felt very eager to meet the Tok Kadi for the nikah ceremony. Ohh, its not funny, I should skip this-pretending-to-be-funny part.

But, seriously, I want be the World’s Coolest Intern with Standard Chartered Bank for a 6-month internship programme since I had the courage, I had the passion, plus I am the coolest girl that declare herself as the coolest but do not have any coolest pics or vids for her entry to prove it. Huh, I am hopeless! Poor me. ;)

Click here for more information on the World's Coolest Intern with Standard Chartered Bank.

No comments: